Matthew grew up in the shop. He’s a son of the owner, Rick.
- As a kid – worked in the shop after school and during summers.
- Became a full-time employee in 2001 and underwent formal apprenticeship training to learn everything from parts management and customer service to complete vehicle care and performance tuning.
- Specially certified in the high-tech computer systems in today’s BMWs:
- diagnosing and repairing BMW engine management systems
- diagnosing and repairing BMW electronics and coding and programming BMW control modules.
I think that people take for granted being able to jump in their car and go somewhere and not having to worry about breaking down, not making it.
But cars don’t just run perfectly on their own. You need service and maintenance. That’s why we’re here. So your car won’t break down. And you won’t even have to worry about it.